Senior Living in 08092 (West Creek, NJ)
- 08092 scores the same as the West Creek, NJ average of 76.
- 08092 scores the same as the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08092 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Southern Ocean Medical Center).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Manahawkin Nursing & Rehabilitation Center , Arcadia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Southern Ocean Medical Center.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 71 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Ocean Acres Country Club, Ocean County Golf Course at Atlantis, and Sea Oaks Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Sea Pirate Campground, Baker\'s Acres Campground Inc, and Sea Oaks Country Club.
- There are 20 churches nearby, including Lighthouse Alliance Church, St Mary of Pines, and Lutheran Church-Holy Spirit.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.54% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $70,718, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,558, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,702, which is in the top 26% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.34%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 08092 has a sparse population density of 158.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.03%.