Senior Living in 08093 (Westville, NJ)
- 08093 scores the same as the Westville, NJ average of 79.
- 08093 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08093 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Underwood Memorial Hospital, Virtua West Jersey Hosp-camden, and St Agnes Medical Center.
- There are 78 senior living facilities in the area, including Inspira Acute Care for Elders Unit - Woodbury, Red Bank Housing Authority, and Avenues To Independent Living.
- There are 26 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 61 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 340 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 96 golf courses nearby, including RiverWinds Golf Club, Woodbury Country Club, and Westwood Golf Club.
- There are 11 parks nearby, including Red Bank Battlefield Park, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Park, and Marconi Plaza.
- There are 147 churches nearby, including St John Lutheran Church, Most Holy Redeemer Church, and St Anne\'s Roman Catholic.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $67,696, which is in the top 32% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,050, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,387, which is in the top 27% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 14.94%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08093 has a dense population density of 2,092.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.03%.