Senior Living in 08094 (Williamstown, NJ)
- 08094 scores the same as the Williamstown, NJ average of 67.
- 08094 scores significantly lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08094 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Virtua West Jersey Hospitals Berlin and Virtua West Jersey Hosp-berlin).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in the area, including Wellspring Memory Care - Juniper Village at Williamstown, Meadowview Nursing and Respirato, and Primrose Personal Care Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 59 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 47 golf courses nearby, including Scotland Run Golf Club, Scotland Run Golf Club, and Freeway Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 28 churches nearby, including Our Lady of the Lakes Church, St Mary\'s Church, and Open Bible Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,919, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $70,040, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,361, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.52%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08094 has an average population density of 757.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.09%.