Senior Living in 08095 (Winslow, NJ)
- 08095 scores the same as the Winslow, NJ average of 83.
- 08095 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08095 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Ancora Psychiatric Hospital, William B Kessler Mem Hospital, and Virtua West Jersey Hospitals Berlin.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Hammonton Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare, The Heritage Assisted Living, and Wellspring Memory Care - Juniper Village at Williamstown.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 96 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 65 golf courses nearby, including Scotland Run Golf Club, Scotland Run Golf Club, and Pinelands Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Atsion Recreation Area and Wharton State Forest).
- There are 37 churches nearby, including Cedar Brook Bible Church, St Mary\'s Church, and Our Lady of the Lakes Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,642, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $77,581, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,062, which is in the top 41% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08095 has a sparse population density of 116.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.