Senior Living in 08098 (Woodstown, NJ)
- 08098 scores the same as the Woodstown, NJ average of 75.
- 08098 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08098 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (South Jersey Healthcare-elmer Hospital).
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Friends Village at Woodstown, Prospective Homes Ann\'s Abbey, and Golden Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 52 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 75 golf courses nearby, including Sakima Country Club, Blue/White Course at Beckett Golf Club, and Centerton Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Four Seasons Family Campground and Jellystone Park in Elmer NJ).
- There are 57 churches nearby, including Morning Star Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, and St Joseph\'s Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.21% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $91,740, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,655, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,423, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.54%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08098 has a sparse population density of 161.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.64%.