Senior Living in 08106 (Audubon, NJ)
- 08106 scores the same as the Audubon, NJ average of 83.
- 08106 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08106 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 7 hospitals nearby, including Virtua West Jersey Hosp-camden, Cooper University Hospital, and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center.
- There are 87 senior living facilities in the area, including Brandywine Senior Living at Haddonfield, Collingswood Manor, and Cooper River West.
- There are 29 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 68 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 495 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 85 golf courses nearby, including Tavistock Country Club, Merchantville Country Club, and Pennsauken Country Club.
- There are 11 parks nearby, including Saddler\'s Woods, Cooper River Park, and Harleigh Cemetery.
- There are 168 churches nearby, including Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Holy Maternity, and Audubon United Methodist Chrch.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $79,103, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $71,250, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,187, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.08%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08106 has a dense population density of 6,009.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.63%.