Senior Living in 08110 (Pennsauken, NJ)
- 08110 scores the same as the Pennsauken, NJ average of 77.
- 08110 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08110 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 15 hospitals nearby, including Temple East, Northeastern Hosp, Kennedy Mem Hosps-univ Med Ctr, and Friends Hospital.
- There are 110 senior living facilities in the area, including Stone Gate at St Stephens, Rosewood Manor Nursing Center, and Aristacare at Cherry Hill.
- There are 60 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 49 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 630 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 108 golf courses nearby, including Pennsauken Country Club, Merchantville Country Club, and Riverton Country Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Cooper River Park, Harleigh Cemetery, and Penn Treaty Park.
- There are 212 churches nearby, including St Cecilia Roman Catholic Chr, Gate Keepers Fellowship Church, and St Veronica Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.50% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $64,367, which is in the top 37% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $51,714, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,418, which is in the top 56% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.50%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08110 has a dense population density of 2,963.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 74.06%.