Senior Living in 08210 (Cape May Court House, NJ)
- 08210 scores the same as the Cape May Court House, NJ average of 78.
- 08210 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08210 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Cape Regional Medical Center Inc).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Crest Haven Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Court House Center, and Oceana Rehabilitation and Nursing Center LTCF.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 33 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 90 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 22 golf courses nearby, including Avalon Golf Club, Stone Harbor Golf Club, and Wildwood Golf & Country Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Avalon Golf Club, Leamings Run Gardens-Colonial, and Acorn Campground.
- There are 24 churches nearby, including First United Methodist Church, Our Lady of the Angels, and Alleyne Ergus.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $77,895, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $67,956, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,367, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,908 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $113,150 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $25,740 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,900 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.25%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 08210 has a sparse population density of 249.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.28%.