Senior Living in 08243 (Sea Isle City, NJ)
- 08243 scores the same as the Sea Isle City, NJ average of 81.
- 08243 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08243 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Cape Regional Medical Center Inc).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Oceanview Center For Rehabilitation, Crest Haven Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Court House Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 59 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (56% of the total population).
- There are 23 golf courses nearby, including Shore Gate Golf Club, Wildwood Golf & Country Club, and Avalon Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Boardwalk - Sea Isle City, Ocean View Resort Campground, and Leamings Run Gardens-Colonial.
- There are 10 churches nearby, including St Joseph\'s Church, Abundant Life Assembly of God, and Allen Wm R Rev.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.68% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,350, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,419, which is in the top 34% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $44,406, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,908 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $113,150 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $25,740 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $42,900 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.06%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 08243 has an average population density of 974.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.21%.