Senior Living in 08310 (Buena, NJ)
- 08310 scores the same as the Buena, NJ average of 80.
- 08310 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08310 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (South Jersey Healthcare Regional Medical Center).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Buena Vista Group Home, Baker Place, and Lincoln Specialty Care Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 25 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 102 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (44% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Buena Vista Country Club, Buena Vista Country Club, and Eastlyn Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Winding River Campground)..
- There are 45 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Victories, Saint Michael\'s Church, and Minotola United Methodist Chr.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.61% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.72% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,577, which is in the top 61% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,250, which is in the top 64% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,932, which is in the top 41% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $59,430 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $99,463 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,230 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,506 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.52%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 08310 has a sparse population density of 147.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 62.82%.