Senior Living in 08311 (Cedarville, NJ)
- 08311 scores the same as the Cedarville, NJ average of 77.
- 08311 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08311 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (South Jersey Hospital).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Cumberland Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Goldfinch House, and South Jersey Extended Care.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 59 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 34 golf courses nearby, including Cohanzick Country Club, Holly Hills Golf Club, and Latona Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Cohanzick Zoo)..
- There are 49 churches nearby, including St Michaels Roman Catholic, Fairton Christian Ctr, and Shiloh Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.73% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.13% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $82,311, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $74,677, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,486, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.43%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 08311 has a very sparse population density of 74.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 75.93%.