Senior Living in 08314 (Delmont, NJ)
- 08314 scores the same as the Delmont, NJ average of 69.
- 08314 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08314 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Cape Regional Medical Center Inc).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Crest Haven Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Court House Center, and Oceana Rehabilitation and Nursing Center LTCF.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 84 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (8% of the total population).
- There are 29 golf courses nearby, including Avalon Golf Club, Stone Harbor Golf Club, and Wildwood Golf & Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Belleplain State Forest)..
- There are 23 churches nearby, including Surgrue John F, First Baptist Church-Woodbine, and St Casimir\'s Catholic Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.73% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.13% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,586, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $71,154, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $5,183, which is in the top 100% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.65%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 08314 has a sparse population density of 191.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 68.90%.