Senior Living in 08322 (Franklinville, NJ)
- 08322 scores the same as the Franklinville, NJ average of 71.
- 08322 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08322 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (South Jersey Healthcare Regional Medical Center).
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Wellspring Memory Care - Juniper Village at Williamstown, Meadowview Nursing and Respirato, and Wedgewood Operating.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 85 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 45 golf courses nearby, including White Oaks Country Club, Scotland Run Golf Club, and Scotland Run Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 44 churches nearby, including R C Church of the Nativity, Baptist Church C Grove, and Malaga Assembly of God.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.27% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $99,645, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $80,313, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,377, which is in the top 13% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.23%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08322 has a sparse population density of 367.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.65%.