Senior Living in 08361 (Vineland, NJ)
- 08361 has a SeniorScore® of 72, which is the highest of any zip code in Vineland, NJ.
- 08361 scores higher than the Vineland, NJ average of 68.
- 08361 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08361 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (South Jersey Healthcare Regional Medical Center).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Lincoln Specialty Care Center, Baker Place, and Spring Oak Assisted Living of Vineland.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 71 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Eastlyn Golf Course, Latona Country Club, and Latona Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including St Padre Pio Parish, Faith Bible Church, and Lutheran Church of-Redeemer.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.73% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.13% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $93,048, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $74,803, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,216, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.23%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 08361 has an average population density of 571.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.56%.