Senior Living in 08505 (Bordentown, NJ)
- 08505 scores the same as the Bordentown, NJ average of 76.
- 08505 scores the same as the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08505 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Lower Bucks Hospital).
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Clare Estate, Brookdale Florence, and Masonic Home of New Jersey.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 38 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 132 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 89 golf courses nearby, including Olde York Country Club, Hanover Country Club, and Falcon Creek Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Pennsbury Manor, Waterfront Park, and Smithville.
- There are 152 churches nearby, including First Baptist Chr-Bordentown, Union Baptist Church, and St Mary\'s Roman Catholic Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $91,974, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $80,391, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,168, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.05%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08505 has an average population density of 842.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.70%.