Senior Living in 08510 (Millstone Township, NJ)
- 08510 has a SeniorScore® of 83, which is the highest of any zip code in Millstone Township, NJ.
- 08510 scores higher than the Millstone Township, NJ average of 81.
- 08510 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08510 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Centrastate Medical Center).
- There are 40 senior living facilities in the area, including Ave Care, Pushkin Memorial Home, and Meadow Lakes.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 193 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 90 golf courses nearby, including North Course at Charleston Springs Golf Course, Cream Ridge Golf Club, and Gambler Ridge Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Horse Park of New Jersey, Assunpink Wildlife Management Area, and Indian Rock RV Park Campground.
- There are 75 churches nearby, including Church & Religious Retreat Center, Julius Town United Meth Ch, and Hornerstown Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.89% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.63% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $149,378, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $122,276, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $50,490, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.01%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 08510 has a sparse population density of 272.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.47%.