Senior Living in 08515 (Chesterfield, NJ)
- 08515 scores the same as the Chesterfield, NJ average of 84.
- 08515 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08515 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton, St Francis Medical Center, and Capital Health System-mercer Campus.
- There are 45 senior living facilities in the area, including Clare Estate, Care One at Hamilton, and Arcadia Nursing and Rehab.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 46 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 276 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (20% of the total population).
- There are 112 golf courses nearby, including Olde York Country Club, Miry Run Country Club, and Hanover Country Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Pennsbury Manor, Sayen House and Gardens, and Waterfront Park.
- There are 232 churches nearby, including Monastery of St Clare, Bordentown Church of God, and Chesterfield Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $139,605, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $113,113, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,846, which is in the top 23% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,700 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $127,750 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,165 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.56%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has below average water quality.
- 08515 has a sparse population density of 219.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.29%.