Senior Living in 08525 (Hopewell, NJ)
- 08525 scores the same as the Hopewell, NJ average of 88.
- 08525 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08525 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including University Medical Center At Princeton, Carrier Clinic, and Capital Health System-fuld Campus.
- There are 36 senior living facilities in the area, including Cokesbury Village, Acorn Glen, and Princeton Housing Authority.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 190 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 100 golf courses nearby, including Stonybrook Golf Club, Hopewell Valley Golf Club, and Copper Hill Country Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Marquand Park, Sourland Mountain Preserve, and Princeton Battlefield State Park.
- There are 82 churches nearby, including Hopewell Presbyterian Church, St Alphonsus Church, and St Matthews Episcopal Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.84% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.02% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $154,788, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $116,075, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $58,223, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,160 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $122,275 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,255 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,117 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.69%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 08525 has a sparse population density of 214.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.14%.