Senior Living in 08551 (Ringoes, NJ)
- 08551 scores the same as the Ringoes, NJ average of 79.
- 08551 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08551 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Hunterdon Medical Center).
- There are 26 senior living facilities in the area, including Hunterdon Care Center, Little Haven Rest Home, and The Manor at New Hope.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 57 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 101 golf courses nearby, including Heron Glen Golf Course, Ridge at Back Brook, The, and Copper Hill Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Sourland Mountain Preserve, Bowman\'s Hill Wildflower Preserve, and Washington Crossing State Park.
- There are 39 churches nearby, including Jehovah\'s Witnesses, Kirkpatrick Presbyterian Chr, and Hopewell Presbyterian Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.53% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.91% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $158,010, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $123,661, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $52,694, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.84%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 08551 has a sparse population density of 205.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.94%.