Senior Living in 08559 (Stockton, NJ)
- 08559 scores the same as the Stockton, NJ average of 85.
- 08559 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08559 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Hunterdon Medical Center, Doylestown Hospital, and Foundations Behavioral Health.
- There are 20 senior living facilities in the area, including The Manor at New Hope, Tec Corporation, and TEC Corporation.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 138 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 114 golf courses nearby, including Jericho National Golf Club, Heron Glen Golf Course, and Ridge at Back Brook, The.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Bull\'s Island Recreation Area, Bowman\'s Hill Wildflower Preserve, and Tinicum Park.
- There are 49 churches nearby, including Amwell Church of Brthn, Trinity Episcopal Church, and Carversville Christian Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.53% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.91% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $122,335, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $95,577, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $49,729, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.33%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 08559 has a sparse population density of 124.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.83%.