Senior Living in 08560 (Titusville, NJ)
- 08560 scores the same as the Titusville, NJ average of 92.
- 08560 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08560 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Trenton Psychiatric Hospital, Capital Health System-fuld Campus, and Capital Health System-mercer Campus.
- There are 58 senior living facilities in the area, including Cokesbury Village, Greenwood House , and Care One At Ewing.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 37 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 292 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 124 golf courses nearby, including Mountain View Golf Course, Trenton Country Club, and Stonybrook Golf Club.
- There are 11 parks nearby, including Washington Crossing State Park, Washington Crossing Historic Park, and Bowman\'s Hill Wildflower Preserve.
- There are 139 churches nearby, including St George\'s Church, Spiritual Assembly of Bahai, and First Presbyterian Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.84% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.02% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $162,977, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $126,500, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $61,002, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,160 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $122,275 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,255 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,117 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.03%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 08560 has a sparse population density of 267.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.87%.