Senior Living in 08561 (Windsor, NJ)
- 08561 scores the same as the Windsor, NJ average of 88.
- 08561 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08561 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton, St Lawrence Rehabilitation Ctr, and St Francis Medical Center.
- There are 56 senior living facilities in the area, including Bear Creek Assisted Living, Robbinsville Township Housing Inspector, and Holly House.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 52 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 305 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 112 golf courses nearby, including Miry Run Country Club, Concordia Golf Club, and Peddie School Golf Course.
- There are 10 parks nearby, including Mercer County Park, Sayen House and Gardens, and Assunpink Wildlife Management Area.
- There are 155 churches nearby, including First United Methodist Church, St Paul\'s Lutheran Church, and First Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.84% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.02% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- Assisted living costs average $68,160 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $122,275 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,255 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,117 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 08561 has a sparse population density of 192.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.