Senior Living in 08610 (Trenton, NJ)
- 08610 has a SeniorScore® of 68, which is the 9th highest of any zip code in Trenton, NJ.
- 08610 scores lower than the Trenton, NJ average of 69.
- 08610 scores significantly lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08610 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (St Francis Medical Center).
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Riverside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Rose Hill, and Ewing Independent Living.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 93 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 39 golf courses nearby, including Yardley Country Club, Morrisville Golf Farm, and Greenacres Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Waterfront Park, Grounds For Sculpture, and Trent House.
- There are 54 churches nearby, including St John\'s Baptist Church, Holy Angels Roman Catholic Chr, and St Phillips Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.84% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.02% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $74,133, which is in the top 24% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $62,112, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,845, which is in the top 26% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,160 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $122,275 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,255 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,117 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.39%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 08610 has a dense population density of 4,007.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.17%.