Senior Living in 08641 (Trenton, NJ)
- 08641 has a SeniorScore® of 69, which is the 7th highest of any zip code in Trenton, NJ.
- 08641 scores the same as the Trenton, NJ average of 69.
- 08641 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08641 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Deborah Heart And Lung Center).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Aspen Hills Healthcare Center and Clare Estate)
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 29 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (1% of the total population).
- There are 70 golf courses nearby, including Falcon Creek Golf Course, Hanover Country Club, and Fountain Green Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 87 churches nearby, including Victory Car Wash, Main Chapel, and Jacobstown Baptist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.39% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $59,379, which is in the top 47% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,120, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $19,139, which is in the top 75% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,160 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $122,275 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,255 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,117 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.38%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 08641 has an average population density of 701.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 99.24%.