Senior Living in 08691 (Trenton, NJ)
- 08691 has a SeniorScore® of 78, which is the 3rd highest of any zip code in Trenton, NJ.
- 08691 scores significantly higher than the Trenton, NJ average of 69.
- 08691 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08691 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton and St Francis Medical Center).
- There are 39 senior living facilities in the area, including Robbinsville Township Housing Inspector, Arcadia Nursing and Rehab, and Bear Creek Assisted Living.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 29 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 159 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 78 golf courses nearby, including Miry Run Country Club, Peddie School Golf Course, and Concordia Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Sayen House and Gardens, Assunpink Wildlife Management Area, and Mercer County Park.
- There are 92 churches nearby, including Hamilton Square Baptist Church, Faith Baptist Church-Garbc, and St Gregory the Great Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.84% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.02% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $125,104, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $105,394, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $48,100, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $68,160 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $122,275 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,255 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,117 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.15%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 08691 has an average population density of 580.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.20%.