Senior Living in 08738 (Mantoloking, NJ)
- 08738 scores the same as the Mantoloking, NJ average of 82.
- 08738 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08738 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Ocean Medical Center).
- There are 33 senior living facilities in the area, including Claremont Center, Laurelton Gardens Co Operative, and The Triton House.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 122 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (72% of the total population).
- There are 33 golf courses nearby, including Ocean County Golf Course at Forge Pond, Manasquan River Golf Club, and Bey Lea Municipal Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Cattus Island County Park)..
- There are 27 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Peace, Faith Lutheran Church, and St Bonaventure Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.54% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.47% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $170,208, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $87,875, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $92,518, which is in the top 1% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.66%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 08738 has an average population density of 1,049.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.66%.