Senior Living in 08809 (Clinton, NJ)
- 08809 scores the same as the Clinton, NJ average of 68.
- 08809 scores significantly lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08809 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Senator Garrett Hagedorn Hosp).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Country Arch Care Center, Rolling Hills Care Center, and Hunterdon Hills.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 33 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 60 golf courses nearby, including Beaver Brook Country Club, Beaver Brook Country Club, and High Bridge Hills Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Voorhees State Park)..
- There are 28 churches nearby, including Clinton Baptist Church, Immaculate Conception Church, and Clinton United Methodist Chr.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.53% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.91% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $114,391, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $92,681, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,263, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.12%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 08809 has an average population density of 999.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 79.19%.