Senior Living in 08810 (Dayton, NJ)
- 08810 scores the same as the Dayton, NJ average of 76.
- 08810 scores the same as the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08810 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 42 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookdale Monroe, Rossmoor, and Monroe Village Health Care Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 20 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 184 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 77 golf courses nearby, including The Banks Course at Forsgate Country Club, Clearbrook Golf Club, and Greenbrier at Whittingham.
- There is 1 park nearby (Thompson Park)..
- There are 48 churches nearby, including Dayton First Presbyterian Ch, All Nations Mission Church, and Abundant Life Christian Center.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $127,352, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $105,123, which is in the top 3% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,426, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.99%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 08810 has an average population density of 1,158.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.25%.