Senior Living in 08852 (Monmouth Junction, NJ)
- 08852 scores the same as the Monmouth Junction, NJ average of 73.
- 08852 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08852 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (University Medical Center At Princeton).
- There are 39 senior living facilities in the area, including Buckingham Place, Park Place Center, and Franklin Care Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 126 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (17% of the total population).
- There are 68 golf courses nearby, including Meadows at Middlesex, The, Bunker Hill Golf Course, and Princeton Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park, Delaware and Raritan Canal, and Herrontown Woods Arboretum.
- There are 33 churches nearby, including St Cecilia\'s Roman Catholic, St Barnabas Episcopal Church, and St Augustine Rc Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $113,222, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $96,367, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $42,076, which is in the top 7% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.71%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 08852 has an average population density of 1,224.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.48%.