Senior Living in 08887 (Three Bridges, NJ)
- 08887 scores the same as the Three Bridges, NJ average of 77.
- 08887 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 08887 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Hunterdon Medical Center).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Hunterdon Care Center, Foothill Acres Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Rolling Hills Care Center.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Lake to Meadow Course at Neshanic Valley Golf Course, Hillsborough Country Club, and Stanton Ridge Golf & Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 19 churches nearby, including Three Bridges Reformed Church, St Elizabeth Seton Catholic Ch, and Neshanic Reformed Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.53% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.91% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $73,289, which is in the top 25% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,385, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,263, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.44%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 08887 has a dense population density of 1,546.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.72%.