Senior Living in 10504 (Armonk, NY)
- 10504 scores the same as the Armonk, NY average of 83.
- 10504 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 10504 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 7 hospitals nearby, including Northern Westchester Hospital, Blythedale Children\'s Hospital, and Westchester Medical Center.
- There are 53 senior living facilities in the area, including The Bristal at Armonk, Comfort Keepers of Lower Fairfield County, and Northern Westchester Hospital T C U.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 33 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 166 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 155 golf courses nearby, including Whippoorwill Club, Canyon Club, The, and Fairview Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Mianus River Gorge Preserve, Rockefeller State Park Preserve, and Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens.
- There are 74 churches nearby, including St Patrick\'s Church, Congregation B\'Nai Yisrael, and Hillside Church of Christian.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.10% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.62% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $309,341, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $178,364, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $96,042, which is in the top 1% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,300 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $153,300 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $27,300 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.33%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 10504 has a sparse population density of 490.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.89%.