Senior Living in 10505 (Baldwin Place, NY)
- 10505 scores the same as the Baldwin Place, NY average of 72.
- 10505 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 10505 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Stone Manor Twin La, Salem Hills Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and The Country House In Westchester.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 45 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (13% of the total population).
- There are 67 golf courses nearby, including Mahopac Golf Club, Putnam National Golf Club, and East Hill Course at Heritage Hills of Westchester Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Donald J. Trump, Lasdon Park, Arboretum & Veterans Memorial, and Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park.
- There are 14 churches nearby, including Church of the Good Shepherd, Barton Charles R, and St Joseph\'s Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.10% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.62% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $151,743, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $122,159, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,554, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,300 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $153,300 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $27,300 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 10505 has an average population density of 1,305.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.25%.