Senior Living in 10545 (Maryknoll, NY)
- 10545 scores the same as the Maryknoll, NY average of 86.
- 10545 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 10545 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Stony Lodge Hospital and Northern Westchester Hospital).
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including The Pines at Narragansett, Bethel Nursing Home Co, and Bethel Adult Day Care.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 76 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (94% of the total population).
- There are 122 golf courses nearby, including Hudson Hills Golf Course, Eighteen Hole Course at Sleepy Hollow Country Club, and Trump National Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Teatown Lake Reservation, Van Cortlandt Manor, and Croton Point Park.
- There are 28 churches nearby, including Star of Bethlehem Baptist Chr, St Paul\'s On-the-Hill Epscpl, and St Ann\'s Catholic Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.10% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.62% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has a per capita income of $12,100, which is in the top 97% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,300 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $153,300 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $27,300 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 10545 has an average population density of 1,119.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.51%.