Senior Living in 10916 (Campbell Hall, NY)
- 10916 scores the same as the Campbell Hall, NY average of 79.
- 10916 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 10916 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Orange Regional Medical Center, Horton Medical Center, and Middletown Psychiatric Center.
- There are 17 senior living facilities in the area, including Campbell Hall Rehab Center, Glen Arden, and Maplewood.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 53 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 136 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 68 golf courses nearby, including Otterkill Golf & Country Club, Otterkill Golf & Country Club, and Scott\'s Corners Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Good Time Park, Winding Hills County Park, and The Rock Sports Park.
- There are 49 churches nearby, including Grace Community Baptist Church, First Presbyterian Church, and St Mary\'s Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.50% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $114,370, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $101,563, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,173, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.53%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 10916 has a sparse population density of 224.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.94%.