Senior Living in 10933 (Johnson, NY)
- 10933 scores the same as the Johnson, NY average of 80.
- 10933 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 10933 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Mid-hudson Forensic Psych Ctr, Bon Secours Community Hospital, and Horton Medical Center.
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Crystal Run Village, The Carlucci Home, and The Promenade at Middletown.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 49 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 40 golf courses nearby, including Green Ridge Golf Club, Green Ridge Golf Club, and Tamaqua Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (84 RV Rentals & Service and Deerpark / New York City NW KOA).
- There are 23 churches nearby, including St Mary\'s Catholic Church, St Mary\'s Catholic Church, and Drew United Methodist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.50% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $97,931, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $53,672, which is in the top 36% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,438, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 82.02%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 10933 has a sparse population density of 433.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.