Senior Living in 10952 (Monsey, NY)
- 10952 scores the same as the Monsey, NY average of 62.
- 10952 scores significantly lower than the New York average of 71.
- 10952 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Good Samaritan Hospital Of Suffern).
- There are 28 senior living facilities in the area, including Northern Metropolitan R H C F, Fountainview at College Road, and New Monsey Park Home for Adults.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 93 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (16% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including New York Country Club, Spook Rock Golf Course, and Blue Hill Golf Course -Pines/Woodland.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 31 churches nearby, including Abraham Cvi Dov, St Boniface Roman Catholic Chr, and Monsey Jewish Ctr Inc.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.95% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.73% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $85,488, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $57,901, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,797, which is in the top 66% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,300 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $153,300 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $27,300 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.24%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 10952 has a dense population density of 4,261.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.09%.