Senior Living in 10990 (Warwick, NY)
- 10990 scores the same as the Warwick, NY average of 69.
- 10990 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 10990 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (St Anthony Community Hospital and Mid-hudson Forensic Psych Ctr).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Ellenville II Senior Housing, Schervier Pavilion, and Hope Gardens, Inc..
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 33 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Warwick Valley Country Club, Hickory Hill Golf Course, and Scenic Farms Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Wawayanda State Park, Abram S. Hewitt State Forest, and The Rock Sports Park.
- There are 11 churches nearby, including Warwick United Methodist Chr, Lutheran Church-Good Shepherd, and Christ Episcopal Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.50% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $111,761, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $91,805, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,624, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.96%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 10990 has a sparse population density of 338.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.07%.