Senior Living in 11411 (Cambria Heights, NY)
- 11411 scores the same as the Cambria Heights, NY average of 69.
- 11411 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 11411 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Queen of Peace Residence, New York Catholic Guardian, and New York State Veterans\' Home at St. Albans.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 72 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 57 golf courses nearby, including North Woodmere Golf Course, Kissena Park Golf Course, and Douglaston Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 50 churches nearby, including Prince of Peace Lutheran Chr, St David\'s Episcopal Church, and New Jerusalem Baptist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.92% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 0.61% of total property value, which is low compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $94,772, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $82,703, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,765, which is in the top 21% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,300 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $153,300 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $27,300 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $46,332 annually, which are medium compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.85%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 11411 has a very dense population density of 15,873.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.02%.