Senior Living in 12027 (Burnt Hills, NY)
- 12027 scores the same as the Burnt Hills, NY average of 81.
- 12027 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12027 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Conifer Park, Ellis Hospital, and Sunnyview Hospital And Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Glendale Nursing Hom, Saratoga Center For Rehab and Skilled Nursing Care, and Baptist Health Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 42 golf courses nearby, including Championship Course at Eagle Crest Golf Club, Ballston Spa Country Club, and Pioneer Hills Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Hewitt\'s Garden Center Inc and Shenantaha Creek Park).
- There are 27 churches nearby, including Burnt Hills United Methodist, Calvary Episcopal Church, and Our Lady of Grace Roman.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.36% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.52% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $92,296, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $86,313, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,019, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,705 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,934 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,320 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.57%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 12027 has an average population density of 541.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.35%.