Senior Living in 12052 (Cropseyville, NY)
- 12052 scores the same as the Cropseyville, NY average of 76.
- 12052 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12052 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Samaritan Hospital and Seton Health System-st Mary\'s Campus).
- There are 26 senior living facilities in the area, including Moran Home, St. Jude Apartments, and Diamond Ridge.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 39 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 54 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 57 golf courses nearby, including Country Club of Troy, The, Brunswick Greens, and Hoosick Falls Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Dyken Pond Environmental Center, Grafton Lakes State Park, and Cherry Plain State Park.
- There are 34 churches nearby, including St John Francis Regis Catholic, Shiloh Assembly of God, and Poestenkill Evangelical Luth.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.95% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,108, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $67,578, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,049, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,705 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,934 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,320 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.03%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 12052 has a very sparse population density of 51.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.96%.