Senior Living in 12072 (Fultonville, NY)
- 12072 scores the same as the Fultonville, NY average of 66.
- 12072 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 12072 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Pineview Commons, Wells Nursing Home, and River Ridge Living Center.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 40 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 11 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Antlers Country Club, Fox Run Golf Club, and Hales Mills Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Full-Tan Sun Club, George Landis Arboretum, and Hide A Way Camp Sites.
- There are 8 churches nearby, including Sacred Heart Rectory, Tribes Hill Presbyterian Chr, and St Cecilia Rectory.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.01% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.86% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $74,681, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $55,000, which is in the top 33% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,746, which is in the top 42% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.87%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 12072 has a very sparse population density of 60.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.95%.