Senior Living in 12094 (Johnsonville, NY)
- 12094 scores the same as the Johnsonville, NY average of 76.
- 12094 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12094 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Samaritan Hospital and Seton Health System-st Mary\'s Campus).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Pine Valley Home, Danforth Adult Care Center, and The Center For Nursing and Rehabilitation at Hoosick Falls.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 56 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 59 golf courses nearby, including Hoosick Falls Country Club, Mechanicville Golf Club, and Brunswick Greens.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Grafton Lakes State Park and Saratoga National Historical Park).
- There are 31 churches nearby, including Johnsonville United Meth Ch, Church of the Holy Trinity, and First Baptist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.95% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,375, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $53,939, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,963, which is in the top 29% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,705 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,934 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,320 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $53,768 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.63%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 12094 has a very sparse population density of 80.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.04%.