Senior Living in 12195 (West Lebanon, NY)
- 12195 scores the same as the West Lebanon, NY average of 82.
- 12195 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12195 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Berkshire Medical Center Inc).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Springside Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center, Epoch Assisted Living at Melbourne, and Hillcrest Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 76 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 50 golf courses nearby, including Burden Lake Country Club, Berkshire Hills Country Club, and Country Club of Pittsfield.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Berkshire Community College and Cherry Plain State Park).
- There are 17 churches nearby, including First United Methodist Church, Grace United Methodist Church, and Nassau Reformed Church Office.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.36% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.62% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $82,442, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $87,569, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,441, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 12195 has a very sparse population density of 78.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.