Senior Living in 12473 (Round Top, NY)
- 12473 scores the same as the Round Top, NY average of 76.
- 12473 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12473 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Kaaterskill Care Nursing and Rehabilitation Facility , The Pines at Catskill Center For Nursing and Rehab, and The Eliot at Catskill.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 26 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 44 golf courses nearby, including Blackhead Mountain Lodge & Country Club, Onteora Club, and Colonial Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Mountain Top Arboretum, North/South Lake Campground, and New York Zipline Adventures LLC.
- There are 3 churches nearby, including Cornerstone Baptist Chr-E Drhm, First Baptist Church, and Smith John C.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.86% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.43% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $88,005, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $74,450, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,404, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 12473 has a very sparse population density of 57.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.43%.