Senior Living in 12566 (Pine Bush, NY)
- 12566 scores the same as the Pine Bush, NY average of 68.
- 12566 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 12566 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Montgomery Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Patchetts Crossing Apartments, and Crystal Run Village.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 20 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Walker Valley Golf Club, Glendale Golf & Country Club, and Stony Ford Golf Course.
- There are 10 parks nearby, including Pine Bush Bible Camp, Berentsens Campground, and Shawangunk Grasslands National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 12 churches nearby, including Affirmative Evangelism Fllwshp, Pine Bush United Methodist Chr, and St Paul\'s Roman Catholic Chr.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.93% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $86,624, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $82,083, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,976, which is in the top 21% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $45,000 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $140,529 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,620 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.68%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 12566 has a sparse population density of 197.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.74%.