Senior Living in 12575 (Rock Tavern, NY)
- 12575 scores the same as the Rock Tavern, NY average of 83.
- 12575 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12575 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (St Luke\'s Cornwall Hospital and Cornwall Hospital).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Emeriti Retirement Health Solutions, Elant at Meadow Hill, and Patchetts Crossing Apartments.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 42 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 84 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 68 golf courses nearby, including Osiris Country Club, Otterkill Golf & Country Club, and Otterkill Golf & Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Algonquin Park, Osiris Country Club, and Winding Hills County Park.
- There are 44 churches nearby, including King of Kings Lutheran Church, Solid Rock Church of God, and St Joseph\'s Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.50% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.79% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $105,216, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $89,803, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,174, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.47%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 12575 has a sparse population density of 228.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.04%.