Senior Living in 12581 (Stanfordville, NY)
- 12581 scores the same as the Stanfordville, NY average of 75.
- 12581 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12581 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Northern Dutchess Hospital).
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Friends Adult Home, Mary\'s Family Care Home, and Green Briar Adult Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Millbrook Golf & Tennis Club, Silo Ridge Country Club, and Thomas Carvel Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Interlake RV Park, Beekman Park, and Innisfree Garden.
- There are 12 churches nearby, including O\'Gorman Richard, Lyall Memorial Federated Chr, and Grace Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.73% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.51% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $77,359, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,862, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,159, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.77%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 12581 has a very sparse population density of 55.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.06%.