Senior Living in 12722 (Burlingham, NY)
- 12722 scores the same as the Burlingham, NY average of 74.
- 12722 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12722 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Fortune Road I, Montgomery Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Crystal Run Village.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 20 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 42 golf courses nearby, including Walker Valley Golf Club, Glendale Golf & Country Club, and Stony Ford Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Pine Bush Bible Camp, Berentsens Campground, and Wallkill Golf Club.
- There are 12 churches nearby, including St Paul\'s Roman Catholic Chr, Affirmative Evangelism Fllwshp, and Pine Bush United Methodist Chr.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.95% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $25,493, which is in the top 100% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $21,660, which is in the top 98% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $15,435, which is in the top 91% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 12722 has an average population density of 568.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.