Senior Living in 12750 (Kenoza Lake, NY)
- 12750 scores the same as the Kenoza Lake, NY average of 76.
- 12750 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12750 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Catskill Regional Medical Center).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Jeffersonville Adult Home, Achieve Rehab and Nursing Facility, and Catskill Regional Medical Center S N F.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 13 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Villa Roma Resort, Swan Lake Golf & Country Club, and Island Glen Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Stone Arch Bridge Historical Park)..
- There are 6 churches nearby, including Acts 1:8 Church, O\'Rourke James, and United Methodist Church of Liberty.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.95% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $130,160, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $141,563, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $57,461, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.54%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 12750 has a very sparse population density of 43.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.