Senior Living in 12758 (Livingston Manor, NY)
- 12758 scores the same as the Livingston Manor, NY average of 61.
- 12758 scores significantly lower than the New York average of 71.
- 12758 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Roscoe Community Nursing Home, Roscoe Regional Rehab and Residential Healthcare Care Facility, and Sullivan County Adult Care Center.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 25 golf courses nearby, including Tennanah Lake Golf & Tennis Club, Huff House, The, and Twin Village Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Mongaup Pond Campground, Beaverkill Valley Inn, and Little Pond Campground.
- There are 6 churches nearby, including Temple Agudas Achim, Wilson Carlotta D, and United Church of Roscoe.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.95% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $67,703, which is in the top 32% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,306, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,583, which is in the top 30% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.09%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 12758 has a very sparse population density of 26.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.97%.